• Workers…
    Workers' Compensation Experts Serving East Bay and S.F.
  • phone
    Free Consultations (510) 272-0300
  • espanol
    Se Habla Español

Benefits Due, FAQ

Can I sue my employer for pain and suffering?

No. When you are injured on the job, you get workers compensation benefits only. There is no payment for pain and suffering. Workers’ compensation benefits are the exclusive remedy for a workplace injury.