• Workers…
    Workers' Compensation Specialists Serving Berkeley, East Bay and S.F.
  • phone
    Free Consultations (510) 272-0300
  • espanol
    Se Habla Español


What if I am permanently unable to do the job I was doing when I was injured?

In a perfect world, you would get retraining to do another job. There is no more retraining benefit in California Workers Compensation. Vocational Rehabilitation was a retraining benefit until it got eliminated in 2003. Now, if you are unable to do your the job you held when injured, you may be entitled to a “coupon” […]

Continue Reading

Am I Entitled To A Supplemental Job Displacement Voucher And $5,000 Return To Work Fund Money And How Can I Use The Voucher?

If an injured worker is unable to return to the job they were doing when they suffered the work injury, they may be due a Supplemental Job Displacement Voucher (“Voucher”). Entitlement will depend upon the opinions of the primary treating physician or Midical Legal Evaluator, and if the employer offered the worker permanent modified work, […]

Continue Reading