Have the experts in workers’ compensation on your side.
- We are a very well respected Berkeley, Oakland and Bay Area law firm, specializing in Workers’ Compensation law.
- We are California State Certified Specialists in Workers’ Compensation law.
- We have a track record of winning large trial awards and negotiating large settlements for our clients.
- Attorney Jeffrey B. Wolfert has been selected by the Board of Directors of the Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group as one of the Top Injured Workers’ Attorneys.
- Attorney Jeffrey B. Wolfert began his career, and worked for almost 8 years, as a Workers’ Compensation defense attorney. He has a lot of experience with the inner workings of the insurance carrier, defense firms, and their tactics during litigation.
- Attorney Jeffrey B. Wolfert is part of the Oakland WCAB Bench and Bar, which is a group that meets with the Oakland Judges and attorneys from both sides of the system, to discuss the latest law and legal and administrative issues.
- Attorney Jeffrey B. Wolfert is a member of the California Applicant’s Attorney Association, which is an association of more than 1,000 Workers’ Compensation attorneys, in the State of California, fighting for the rights of injured workers. This fight is not only in the courts on a daily basis but also through the State Legislature. Jeffrey was the Oakland Chapter President of CAAA for two years.
- Unlike many law firms, we continue to represent our client, even when you decide to keep your medical care rights after settlement.
- Unlike many law firms, we will file Independent Medical Review (IMR) appeals of denied medical treatment, for all denials.
- Our attorneys and staff are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.
- No two cases are exactly alike and we give each of our clients the thoughtful and personal attention that they deserve.
- Se habla Español.
What our clients are saying…
“I finally feel like this burden has been lifted off my back. Now I can continue to move forward with my life.”
“I want to thank you for taking on my case and helping to resolve it in a timely manner. Having an experienced, analytical attorney like you on my side was a great signal that we were going to make this a win win case… I am grateful for your understanding my tears and frustrations. You showed concern…”
“…you are one of the rare attorneys that are looking out for the average person…you are fighting the good fight.”