• Workers…
    Workers' Compensation Specialists Serving Berkeley, East Bay and S.F.
  • phone
    Free Consultations (510) 272-0300
  • espanol
    Se Habla Español

FAQ, Treatment

Can an attorney help me get the medical care that I need?

In most cases. Too many injured workers get referred to company doctors and clinics who are unsympathetic at best. Additionally, the insurance company will use utilization review to deny and limit medical treatment. A workers’ compensation attorney will evaluate your case and injuries and help you select an appropriate treating doctor. You cannot and should not rely on the insurance company to select the doctor for you. A workers’ compensation attorney can also enforce your right to medical care by obtaining medical reports and taking your case before a workers compensation judge, to challenge utilization review denials.

A Berkeley Workers' Comp Attorney Who Will Fight For You

If you've been injured on the job, denied medical treatment, or are unsure of your benefits or legal rights for a workers' compensation case, call us now at (510) 272-0300 for a no obligation, free consultation. Se Habla Español.
AVVO 5 Star Rating for Workers Compensation lawyer in the Berkeley, CA area

Get Help Now